This license may be used by associations, for a charitable or civic purpose and which have been in existence for two years prior to application, to conduct Bingo games.
The Association must be the owner of the premises upon which bingo is to be played or if the premises are leased there must be a written agreement. Rent may not be determined by the amount of the receipts realized from the playing of bingo.
- A copy of the association’s written constitution, charter, and articles of incorporation or by-laws
- A copy of the Internal Revenue Services’ determination letter, 501-(c)3, which grants tax exempt status to your organization
- A listing of bona fide members of the association who will manage, setup, supervise and participate in the operation of the association’s bingo game (include name, address, social security number and length of membership)
Cost: Annual fee based on organization type
- Associations (Non-Profit) – $100.00
- Senior Citizen’s Group (members only) – $50.00
- Agricultural Association of County Fair – $100.00