Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Mobile Food Business


Download PDF
Guide to Permits and Licenses for Opening a Mobile Food Business

Mobile food vending units include trucks, trailer hitch units, pushcarts, stands and foot peddlers must complete the required plan review application for a mobile food business.