Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Vacant Property

If you own an unoccupied residential property, you need a Vacant Residential Property License. The license helps the City keep track of properties that are not occupied and assists the City in safety efforts.

You do not need this license of the property is being renovated.

If you need this license and don’t get it, you may be subject to fines and violations.

For more information visit the Get a Vacant Residential Property License Service Page.