Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Engineer (Steam Boiler, Stationary and Refrigeration Engineers, Warm Air Installer)

You need an Engineer License to operate or maintain:

  • A steam boiler.
  • A high temperature hot water boiler.
  • A steam engine.
  • A hoisting engine.
  • Refrigeration machinery.

For more information please visit the Get an Engineer License Service Page.