The Capital Consortium is a group of nonprofit and for profit commercial lenders who work together with the Philadelphia Department of Commerce to improve access to capital for small businesses throughout the city. Member organizations provide loans and technical assistance to small businesses in order to help them start and grow. The Consortium works to streamline and improve the process for businesses to apply for loans.
Questions? Contact Jonathan Snyder, at the Philadelphia Department of Commerce at 215-683-2153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two ways to get started
If you are a business owner in Philadelphia and would like to obtain a loan from one of the Consortium members listed below, please complete the Financing Request Form. This form helps Capital Consortium members learn more about your business and your capital needs. Your information will be shared with the Consortium members and if your project and capital needs match available resources, members of the consortium will contact you directly within ten (10) business days.
- Complete the form online
- Complete the PDF form and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 215-683-2150
Please note this form is not a loan or grant application and there is no guarantee of approval from any of the members. If one of the Consortium members is interested in working with your business, they will contact you for more information.
Organizations participating in the Capital Consortium include:
- American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- BB&T Bank
- Beech Business Bank
- Citizens Bank
- Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation (CBAC)
- Credibility Capital
- Customers Bank
- DNB First Bank
- The Enterprise Center
- Entrepreneur Works
- First State Community Loan Fund
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Free Loan Association of Germantown (FLAG)
- Fulton Bank
- Hebrew Free Loan Society
- Impact Services Corporation
- Interface Financial Group
- Liquid Capital
- M&T Bank
- The Merchants Fund
- North Philadelphia Financial Partnership
- Parke Bank
- Port Richmond Savings
- Prudent Lenders
- Reinvestment Fund
- Republic Bank
- Santander Bank
- United Bank of Philadelphia
- Univest Bank and Trust Co.
- Uplift Solutions
- Urban Seeds
- West Philadelphia Financial Services Institution
- Women’s Opportunity Resource Center (WORC)