The Philadelphia Business Lending Network simplifies the process of applying for loans. This service provides access to nonprofit and for-profit lenders with one form.
You must have a small business in Philadelphia or have plans to move or expand to the city to qualify.
Organizations participating in the Lending Network include:
- American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- BB&T Bank
- Beech Business Bank
- Citizens Bank
- Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation (CBAC)
- Credibility Capital
- Customers Bank
- DNB First Bank
- The Enterprise Center
- Entrepreneur Works
- First State Community Loan Fund
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Free Loan Association of Germantown (FLAG)
- Fulton Bank
- Hebrew Free Loan Society
- Impact Services Corporation
- Interface Financial Group
- Liquid Capital
- M&T Bank
- The Merchants Fund
- North Philadelphia Financial Partnership
- Parke Bank
- Port Richmond Savings
- Prudent Lenders
- Reinvestment Fund
- Republic Bank
- Santander Bank
- United Bank of Philadelphia
- Univest Bank and Trust Co.
- Uplift Solutions
- Urban Seeds
- West Philadelphia Financial Services Institution
- Women’s Opportunity Resource Center (WORC)
Are you interested in applying for a loan from the network members listed?
Complete the Financing Request Form. This form allows network members to learn more about your funding needs.
- Online: Fill out and submit the online form.
- By email: Complete the application, then email it to email@example.com.
- By fax: Complete the application and fax to (215) 683-2150.
Once you complete the form, your information is sent to participating organizations.
If your needs match the resources of the network members, they will contact you. You will receive replies from interested organizations within 10 business days.
Please note: this form is not a loan or grant application. There is no guarantee of approval from any of the network members.
Questions? Contact Jonathan Snyder, at the Philadelphia Department of Commerce at 215-683-2153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.