Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Vendor Motor Vehicle License

This license is required to offer goods for sale from a wagon, vehicle or conveyance. A license is required for any period from one day to one year.

Center City Vendor License

Required for anyone who exhibits, displays, offers for sale or sells any goods, wares or merchandise from any stand while on the sidewalks of the City of Philadelphia in designated areas.