Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Outdoor Advertising Tax

The Outdoor Advertising Tax is an excise tax on the purchase, rental or licensing of space on any building, parcel and sign support structure located within the City of Philadelphia for the purpose of installing, placing or maintaining an Outdoor Advertising Sign.

Newsstand License

This license is required to place or maintain a stand or other sales device on the sidewalk for the display and sale of newspaper, magazines, periodicals, paper bound books, tobacco products, wrapped candy and State Lottery tickets