A Curb Setter license is required to perform any curb or footway work within the City Right-Of-Way.
REVIEW TITLE 11-505(9) FOR OPERATION REQUIREMENTS.
How to Apply
Apply online now via eCLIPSE or visit the Public Services Concourse of the Municipal Services Building
- Business Income and Receipts Tax ID
- Commercial Activity License
- Curb Setter’s Bond
- Annual performance bond in the amount of $1,000 submitted on Form # 81-428 and bearing an original seal.
- Must be current on the payment of all City of Philadelphia taxes.
- Curb Setter’s Bond.
- Initial Application
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $20.00 which is applied towards the cost of the License ($50.00). The balance of the license fee is due upon application approval.
- License Renewal Application
Contractor License Application
RETURNED CHECKS: If your check is returned unpaid for insufficient or uncollected funds, (1) you authorize The City of Philadelphia or its agent to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account to collect a fee of $20; and (2) The City of Philadelphia or its agent may re-present your check electronically to your depository institution for payment.