An Expediter License is required for any person who is paid for obtaining licenses, permits and certificates for another person.
- Commercial Activity License
- City of Philadelphia Tax Account Number
- Federal tax Identification Number
- Proof of Insurance Coverage
- Criminal Record Search by the Department of Records of the PA State Police
- Copies of any civil judgments against or records of conviction of the applicant within the prior ten years for fraud, deceptive or unfair conduct, negligence, recklessness, or breach of contract in a professional capacity
OSHA 10 and 30 Information: Click HERE for information on programs that satisfy L&I’s OSHA 10 and 30 training requirements, as well as a list of authorized training resources.
Application is coming soon. For questions, please reach out to the Department of Licenses and Inspections.