This registration is required of any person who organizes, manages and operates a farmers’ market where growers and producers of horticultural, agricultural, baked goods or handmade products sell those products directly to the public on designated days and times in a designated Farmers Market.
The application is also available on the Public Services Concourse of the Municipal Services Building.
There are many Farmers Market resources available such as:
- Farmers’ Markets in the City of Philadelphia: Market Operator Guide
- Farmers’ Market Operator Registration Form
- Farmers’ Market Cooking Demonstration Form
- Food Safety at Farmers’ Markets
- Food Sampling Guidelines at Farmers’ Markets
- Tips for a Temporary Hand Washing Station
- SNAP Benefits at Farmers’ Markets
- Application for Free Wireless EBT Machine
To access the above, as well as latest, resources please visit the City of Philadelphia’s Public Health Office of Food Prevention page for Farmers Markets.