Fire Suppression System Apprentice
This license allows an individual to perform apprentice work involving installation, alteration, repair, testing, servicing, maintenance, inspection and/or certification of fire suppression systems under a Registered Fire Suppression System Apprenticeship Program.
This license must be renewed every three years.
REVIEW TITLE 9-2500 FOR FULL LICENSE DETAIL.
How to Apply
Apply online now via eCLIPSE or visit the Public Services Concourse of the Municipal Services Building
- Proof of enrollment in a Registered Fire Suppression System Apprenticeship Program.
- Photo ID
- 2”x2” photo ID (passport quality)
- Proof of continued enrollment in a Registered Fire Suppression System Apprenticeship Program.
- Initial Application
- There is a non-refundable application filing fee of $20.00, which is applied towards the cost of the License ($75.00). The balance of the license fee is due upon application approval.
- License Renewal Application
- The renewal fee is $75.00