Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Food Manufacturer License

If you want to run a business that manufactures, processes, or wholesales food, you need a Food Manufacturer License.

For example, soft drink bottling companies and food distribution centers need this license.

Please visit the City of Philadelphia Department of Public Health Food Manufacturer License page for more information.