Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Food Preparing and Serving License

If you want to run a permanent retail business that sells food but doesn’t prepare it, you need a Food Establishment Retail, Permanent Location License.

Businesses that might need this license include:

  • Grocery stores.
  • Candy or drug stores.
  • Meat markets.
  • Convenience stores.

Please visit our Food Preparation and Serving License page.