This license is required for the storage, dispensing, use, or handling of hazardous material.
The paper form is provided for new license applicants. Current license holders are encouraged to renew this license online.
Hazardous materials include:
- Aerosol Products
- Cellulose Nitrate (Pyroxylin) Plastics
- Compressed Gases
- Cryogenic Liquids
- Explosive Materials
- Flammable And Combustible Liquids
- Flammable And Combustible Liquid Stationary Tank Storage
- Flammable Solids
- Toxic Solids And Liquids
- Irritants, Sensitizers And Health Hazards
- Pyrophoric Materials
- Radioactive Materials
- Unstable (Reactive) Materials
- Water-reactive Materials
- Building must be in compliance with Zoning Code
- Certificate of Occupancy may be required
- Building inspection may be required – this is determined after the application is submitted
License Application and Renewal Online
This license can be renewed online, with a valid email address. Renewals can also be made in the Municipal Services Building – Concourse Level (1401 John F. Kennedy Boulevard). In-person renewals will also require an email address.