You must get a Building Permit before starting a project that:
- Constructs a new building.
- Enlarges or adds to an existing structure.
- Changes the interior or exterior of an existing structure.
- Partially or fully demolishes a structure.
- Changes the occupancy classification of any part of a building.
- Increases the occupant load in a space.
- Includes major repairs that aren’t part of regular maintenance.
- Includes 5,000 sq. ft. or more of earth disturbance.
Please visit Get a Building Permit for information.