A Sheet Metal Apprentice license allows an individual to install, maintain, and service sheet metal systems used in HVAC systems under a registered apprenticeship program and the supervision of a registered sheet metal technician.
Persons employed as a Sheet Metal Apprentice must work for a licensed contractor. This license does not authorize the operation of a business.
This license must be renewed every three (3) years.
REVIEW TITLE 9-3000 FOR FULL LICENSE DETAIL.
How to Apply
Apply online now via eCLIPSE or visit the Public Services Concourse of the Municipal Services Building
- Must be enrolled in a Registered Sheet Metal Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Photo ID
- 2”x2” photo ID (passport quality)
- Proof of continued enrollment in a Registered Sheet Metal Technician Apprenticeship Program
- Initial Application
- There is a non-refundable application filing fee of $20.00, which is applied towards the cost of the License ($75.00). The balance of the license fee is due upon application approval.
- License Renewal Application
- The renewal fee is $75.00