Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Starting Your Food-related Business

Any business that sells and prepares food for public consumption is a Food-related business. These include.

  • Restaurant
  • Deli
  • Catering company
  • Bar
  • Grocery store that makes sandwiches or serves beverages
  • Child care facilities may also need this license

Please visit our Food Business Documents page to learn more about opening a Food-related business.