Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Temporary Food License

Any person operating a food establishment for a one day OR one event is required to obtain a “Food Establishment, Retail Non-Permanent Location (NPL) Temporary” license.  This license is usually related to events such as Super Sunday, carnivals, restaurant festivals, etc.

We’re building something new!

We’ve recently updated the phila.gov website to include new, easy-to-use content. As part of this modernization, this page has been rewritten and redesigned.
To access this information, please visit https://www.phila.gov/departments/department-of-public-health/for-business-owners/food/