Required of those who offer merchandise for sale from a wagon, handcart, pushcart or stand. A license is required for any period from one day to one year.
- Food Establishment, Retail Non-Permanent Location (if food will be sold)
- Health Department Approval (if food will be sold)
- Annual Commercial Activity License
- City of Philadelphia Tax Account Number
- Federal Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number
- Weighing and Measuring License (if applicable)
Additional Information: The following is required along with application:
- A physical description of the applicant, proof of identity and address, together with two (2) photographs, not less than two (2) inches square, nor more than three (3) inches square.
- A brief description of what is to be sold and whether produced, grown, made, manufactured or assembled by the applicant.
- If employed by another the name and address of person, firm organization, etc.
- If motor vehicle is to be used, a description (year & make) of it together with motor vehicle registration number and license number. If leased, a copy of leasing agreement.
- Health approval of your conveyance Issued by one of the Health Districts required where applicant/vendor or his employee or attendant proposes to sell any food or drink. Frozen dessert machine requires two (2) certificates, one for freezer machine and one for conveyance.
Cost: $330 per license – one for each location.