Required for anyone who exhibits, displays, offers for sale or sells any goods, wares or merchandise from any stand while on the sidewalks of the City of Philadelphia.
- Federal Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number
- City of Philadelphia Tax Account Number
- Commercial Activity License
- Vending License (The paper form is provided for new license applicants. License holders are encouraged to renew this license online.)
Additional Approvals, if food will be sold
- Health Department Approval
- Food Establishment, Retail Non-Permanent Location
- Weighing and Measuring License (if applicable)
A license is required for any period from one (1) day to one (1) year. The following must be sent along with application:
- A physical description of applicant, proof of identity and address, together with two recent photographs of applicant, not less than two (2) inches square, nor more than three (3) inches square.
- Brief description of what is to be sold.
- Description of stand, etc.
- Health certificate Issued by the Health Department if sales include food or drink.