This form is required to obtain a license to operate a retail food establishment with a permanent location, including candy stores and drug stores without soda fountains, grocery and meat markets, etc. This license excludes grocery stores making sandwiches and serving beverages. Square footage is based on total gross store area.
- Health Department Approval and Eligibility Reports
- Commercial Activity License
- Liquor License (if liquor is sold)
- Large Food Establishment – over 5,000 square feet – $550
- Small Food Establishment – under 5,000 square feet – $220