Welcome to the new Business Services website!

Sale of Fireworks Permit

Operation Permits are issued for the regulation of the use and transport of certain hazardous materials, equipment and activities.  The Department of License and Inspections works in conjunction with other City Agencies in the issuance of Operation Permits. NOTE A Sale of Fireworks Permit is not required to sell sparkling devices, party poppers,...
Learn More